A trip to Volterra | Travel

Monday, September 11, 2017

I recently went on holiday to Switzerland and Italy with my family and my boyfriend. It was just such a relaxing time that helped me recharge before the upcoming term craziness. For this particular reason I also didn't feel like I had the motivation to take photos most days, however I managed to write 2 posts and share a video while I was away. (yay me!)
We stayed in Marina Di Bibbona in Italy which is in Tuscany where we spent most days just laying in the sun and eating lovely food. We visited both Volterra and Siena which I would highly recommend if you're going to Tuscany. My favourite part about Volterra was the amazing streetfood they offered including Pizza of course, as well as incredibly fresh Paninis.









You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg