Casual day | ootd

Friday, August 25, 2017

In today's post I am just quickly showing you my ootd before heading on holiday tomorrow. Today is actually my sister's 22nd birthday so my family and me went for lunch at a more laid-back restaurant. I wore a comfortable black on black look with some blush toned accent pieces: the bag and rose gold sunglasses. My sister actually bought a new camera and we tested it  today while taking outfit photos. 
As I mentionned I am going on holiday tomorrow, we will spend a day in the Alsace, then drive to Switzerland and finally drive to Tuscany. I am really excited for the trip and I can't wait to share all the beautiful places we visited with you.

Outfit:
Zara Pants
 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg