August Favourites 17 | Lush, Jouer, Bobbi Brown etc

Monday, August 28, 2017

Today I am sharing with you my August favourites from Grindelwald in Switzerland. I am currently on holiday and have pre-filmed my additional youtube video at home for you. The month of August was a really eventful one for me: I travelled back to the UK to visit my university town and my boyfriend where I started setting up my new room, I also did my course to get my Level 3-5 Cheerleading coaching qualification. 

What made me proud last month?
I actually travelled on my own for the very first time, taking a plane on my own and finding my way around without any help. I also spend a day on my own in Nottingham (and found the most amazing Vintage shop). It may seem like something natural to some people but it was a rather stressful thought to me before. I am just happy and proud that I overcame that fear. What are you proud of this month?

Here are my favourites:

  • Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Golden Pink
  • Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
  • Elf Eyebrow and Eyelash gel
Fav lipcombo:
  • Jouer high pigmet lip gloss in PCH
  • Essence lipliner 11 in the nude
  • Boots Coconut Body Oil
  • Essence Instant Matt Make-up setting spray
  • Lush Cup O'Coffee Face and Body Mask






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg