Summer Garden Party ¦ July 2017

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Yesterday, I spend my afternoon at one of my old team mate's to celebrate her 29th birthday as well as the end of cheer season. I took a lot of photos and I thought I'd share some of them with you. 
I like giving a little bit of an insight into my personal life from time to time and show you what I've been up to.
I really enjoyed spending time with old friends and just not worry about anything really. My friend organised some lovely food, as well as activities such as pingpong and a type of team game which involved throwing some pieces of wood around the garden. Furthermore she had these lovely golden 'Sweet Devils' balloons (name of the cheer team) in front of which we took many photos including Polaroids.
Now I'm back to working for two more weeks and after that I will go back to Wales for a bit which I am extremely excited about!

Have a lovely week x

Follow my two friends in the photos on Instagram:
@thelittleboynextdoor
@tamib93

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Oh, this look like a super cool garden party! Love all the decoration.

    Xo, Sara | missesviolet

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x