Beauty Clear-out July 17 ¦ Kiko, Bourjois etc

Monday, July 10, 2017

Today I am sharing with you a recent video I filmed about products that I've had in my beauty collection for a while and that have either expired or I just really don't enjoy them. I like this type of content as it offers a chance to share some genuine thoughts and criticism towards products and doesn't just show the bright side of some.

Also I am preparing many posts and videos for the upcoming month as I am currently working for the summer and I rarely have time to film or prepare posts on the days I actually work. It takes a little bit more planning ahead to post regularly but I am doing my best and I hope you will enjoy the content I will create for you.  


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg