June favourites 2017 ¦ VS, Chanel, Quay

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Today I am sharing with you my favourites of the past month. Speaking of my month, it was quite hecting: from finishing with exams, to moving into a new university accommodation as well as driving home to Luxembourg which took us 11 hours. I want to make these types of posts regular ones and also create a video featuring the same products along with other random things in it like my favourite songs of the month. I will take about the products more in depth in my video and add a little reflective section of my month in my favourites blog posts.

This month I have done  couple of things that have made me proud of myself although they might seem small to others. I went back to a couple of dance classes in my old dance school in Luxembourg. This was very hard as I hadn't danced properly since Easter 2016, I struggled a lot initially and felt like my body just couldn't handle those types of movements anymore. I am proud of myself as I haven't given up and I am determined to go to every class until the end of term. Another thing I'm proud of is that I've posted another Youtube video and put myself out there without the fear of being judged. Also, I've posted a lot more frequently than ever before this month and I am really enjoying it, it is becoming a lot easier to find ideas and to take photos within a certain time frame: it is all a matter of habit.

What are you proud of this month?

Here are my favourite products of June:

3.Sobeys Vintage earrings

5.Kiko Rebel Bouncy blush-01 Velvety Peach




Here's my video in addition to this post where I talk about the products and my favourite songs of the month: 


You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare

  1. Those sobeys earrings are adorable!! I've always wanted to try a VS fragrance but never known which, will have to invest soon! Great post!
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are, I just wish they had an online store:) probably the only thing that's worth it in their beauty range in my opinion. Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I need to try some of the Victorias Secret mists, they sound amazing and I love the packaging.

    Alice May Snell ♡

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg