Trend alert: Front seam cut jeans ¦ Gigi Hadid's look for less

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Recently I have noticed a new jeans trend which I quite enjoy on some celebrities but for me one of them definitely stood out by the amazing way of styling it which is the one and only Gigi Hadid. Her jeans are the Sandro Miren which retail for £185. They are very different to regular or ripped jeans because their seam is cutting the fabric in the front of the thigh as well. Unfortunately the Sandro jeans are out of my personal budget and therefore I started hunting for some cheaper dupes and luckily I found 2 pairs which I would like to share with my readers. They are rather similar with their front seam cut but are slightly tighter around the ankle and have a skinny jeans cut, which I personally prefer. Both of my options for this look for less are very affordable and somehow look very similar and easy to style. I think that if you're unsure about this style of jeans it would be better to get one of the cheaper alternatives unless you'd like to splurge on a good quality pair of designer jeans.

I personally really like this new style of jeans because it is refreshing and different to basic mom jeans or ripped jeans we've seen the past few years and add an interesting and fun touch.

Left photo: Rex Features



Cheaper alternatives:

left: £28 from PrettyLittleThing 
right: currently on sale for £16 (usually £32) on Missguided

I really hope you found this post helpful and enjoyable! xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg

Luxemburger Wort