Lipbook 2.0 | from nude to dark

Friday, January 01, 2016

Almost a year ago I posted a Lipbook post showing you my nude lipsticks as well as my brighter ones. Ever since that post I have bought a ton of other lip products which I would like to share with you. Many of the lipsticks I bought or received as a present are on the darker side. A year ago I would never have rocked a dark vampy lip, but as I am growing older, I start to become more confident and care less whether people like the way I look or not. I honestly enjoy having fun with my makeup, especially when I am going out and a lip colour that is an eyecatcher is sometimes the perfect way to do this. Here's a link to last year's edition of this post-Click 


  • left: Colourpop Lippie Pencil with Lippie Stix in Lumière
  • right: Topshop Lip bullet in Motel

  • left: Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 06 Pink Soufflé
  • right: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 03

  • Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Stingraye

  • left: The Body Shop Lipstick in 101
  • right: Clinique Mini Lipstick in Cherry Pop

  • left: Colourpop Lippie Stix in Bichette
  • right: Sephora Lip ink in 12 Cherry nectar

  • left: Topshop Matte Lipstick in Inhibition
  • right: Mac Matte Lipstick in Instigator

What are your favourite colours of this Lipbook?

I wish you all a great start into the new year 2016! x

You Might Also Like

9 Kommentare

  1. Mac Instigator! Amazing!

    Corie

    Barefoot in Luxembourg

    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click2Story.com offer Buy Hosting server at Internet. India Shared Hosting account Linux in cheap. affordable Linux website hosting services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post girl! You made me just want to add a ton of lipsticks to my already too big collection ;) I really like that Rimmel by Kate one! Out of curiosity, what do you think of the formula of the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips? I've heard such mixed reviews, I'm wondering if I should give them a try or not. Xo

    www.cupofthoughtsandabagoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have the perfect fashion sense. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg