October wish list | 2015

Tuesday, October 06, 2015


Hello everybody,
This month is my birthday month or let's say this week is my birthday week and I'm as excited as a little child even if there's no good reason for it. Me turning 19 makes me feel 'old' and I am looking back at when I first started blogging which was probably 5-6 years ago. Yep it's been a while but 19 appears relatively strange to me since it means the end of my teen years is coming closer and closer and even though I will probably still feel exactly the same I am a little anxious coming closer to that 20 mark. Anyways I created this wish list not in order for people to see this and to buy me thing but to be honest I am just really feeling like giving myself a treat, let's just say that I've found another reason to do some online shopping haha. 
Many of the things that are listed above have been on my wish list for a relatively long period of time and I believe that I'll get a lot of use out of everything especially the boots,jumpers as well as perfume (since I have almost run out of every bottle). Besides that I really wanted to try the Crest Whitestrips since they've been recommended to me by a couple of friends and I literally hate my teeth and want them to look whiter and have a more even colour all over. Also I've been really lusting over dark vampy lips for fall especially when it comes to liquid lipsticks. I love these colours to go out since they give a more edgy and daring appeal to a look in my opinion. And let's look at that Rebecca Minkoff black gorgeousness of a bag. In the past I've bought lots of low end bags and since I am quite clumsy, my bags always ended up falling appart (usually at an event when I really needed to look good or even at a concert once). So I figured why not invest in a leather quality bag, I mean compared to other brands it is still relatively reasonable (I'm talking Chloe bags etc), as a student it isn't very cheap but I would probably use it for years and years which is a good investment to me. Other than that I've been wanting a 50mm 1.4 NIKKOR lense for a while now. I just love the beautiful close-ups one can take with this lense and compared to a 1.2 the price is alright to me for the quality it has, also you can get many used lenses that are still in great condition and worth a try.
That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this post xx




You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. You are so inspiring!It is happy to visit your blog post!Much grateful to you for your post. This was truly useful to me. You’re so inspiring, thank you for that! federal job resume is the way for creating good writings.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg