low/high key Portrait

Thursday, March 26, 2015



Hey sweeties,
I just wanted to quickly say hi and I hope you're all doing great.

As some of you might know, I have an optional class 2 hours a week and it's basically the second year where I picked photography class. I am definitely not a pro yet but I think I've become a lot better.
I created these two pictures for this class. The first one I took with my younger cousine (she's gorgeous) with a tiny bit of light only. The second pictures I took by myself with my remote control haha. I actually wanted my sister to be portrayed but she didn't have time unfortunately, so this was the best I could come up with.

What are your thoughts on it? xx

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Both High Key pictures and Low Key pictures make an escalated utilization of differentiation, yet in an altogether different manner. At the point when drawing nearer a shoot of an emotional representation, the choice of making it a High Key, Low Key or "only" a customary picture has extraordinary effect about the state of mind that this photo will pass on. While High Key pictures are viewed as cheerful and will demonstrate your subject as a tooth-glue notice; Low Key representations are emotional and pass on a considerable measure of environment and pressure. How about we investigate those two emotional lighting options

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg