Lipbook | from nude to bright

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Today I am going to share my 'lipbook' with you. I thought this might be a nice idea to show my readers some different lip look even if some of them can't be worn every single day of course. Some colours are a bit more for 'fun' and might be appropriate for a girl's night out. I encourage you to make your own 'lipbook' to show me some of your favourite lip products and play around with some more daring colours. Oh and by the way if you're wondering why there is no true red colour here, that's because I don't feel that it suits me that well. I only wear red lipstick whenever I'm having a show with my dance school or my cheerleading team.

  • Here you can basically see my natural lip colour in comparison to the following more nude colours


  • left: Clinique chubby stick in woppin' watermelon 06
  • right: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Secret 85


  • Mac matte in Pink Plaid A53

  • left: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Happy nude year 09 (creamy gloss that turns matte)
  • right: Rouge Dior Nude in Sillage 553

  • Revlon matte balm in Audacious 245
  • Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in L'Exubérante 37

  • left: Revlon matte balm in Showy 220
  • right: Sleek matte me lip cream in Fandango Purple 431



     

 What kind of posts would you like to see next? xx








You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. Déi ginn der all mega gutt mee den matten vu Sleek ass mäin Favourite :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci:) mais deen ass och wieklech schweier opzedroen wat en decken nodeel ass:) x

      Delete
  2. Oh, you look super cute with every lipstick on! :)

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have such a beautiful facial structure (okay this sounds a bit weird haha) and all of the lipsticks look so good on you! my favourite would probably be the matte sleek and matte revlon balm! i think i need to get myself a matte balm as well :)

    www.undersizedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats so sweet:)) thank you:) they're great, they just have a very minty smell to them (which I don't love) but it's alright:) x

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg