Copenhagen Part1 | spring 2014

Monday, January 26, 2015

In April 2014, I went to Copenhagen with my photography course in school. I've always wanted to visit a Scandinavian country so I was really happy when I got the chance to go to Denmark.  I've wanted to post these pictures a long time ago but unfortunately I didn't have all of them until today.
I've really enjoyed visiting this beautiful city with its super-friendly inhabitants. This year I will go to Stockholm with school again and I am so excited for this because it's a city which I always wanted to visit.

Here's a funny note:
A few tourists have asked for my help in order to get to a certain place haha. This is probably due to the blonde hair and the "strange" language I was speaking.












<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3429594/?claim=nk2u8h24e2v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Nice pictures!! And I discovered some Birkenstocks in the last one =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) a lot of people were wesring them in Copenhagen:)

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg