My 2014 in Instagram pictures

Monday, December 29, 2014


2014 was another great year even if it had its ups and downs. This year I got a lot of chances in Cheerleading and dance that I never could have dreamed of. I celebrated my 18th birthday which was the best night of my life. Also I learned who my real friends are and that I can always count on them which is an amazing feeling. I also learned to love myself and that you sometimes need to take risks in order to be happier.

How was 2014 for you? I encourage you to do an Instagram collage of your year as well (leave a link below if you do so)

I wish you all a good start into 2015. Lots of love x

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Lovely photos! My year trough Instagram was colorful but at the end nothing big!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg