easy festive make-up look

Saturday, December 20, 2014


Hey sweeties,
This is the make-up look I wore in my previous post. I would say that this is a really easy make-up look which every one should be able to recreate.

What I've used:
  • Face: L'Oréal TRUE MATCH foundation (applied with little sponge)/Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer/Maybelline Fit me Powder/Bourjois Paris Délice de soleil bronzer in nr12/Bourjois Paris Blush in nr95
  • Eyes: Maybelline Color tattoo in nr35 on and on bronze/ Trick from the Naked 3 palette/ Nooner from the Naked 3 palette in my crease/benefit push-up liner/benefit they're real mascara
  • Lips: the Body Shop lip liner in Pink Brown/Dior Lipstick in Samarcande Brown/ L'Oréal Lipgloss in nr500 Molto Mauve
x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg