BLOGGER_LU Christmas evening outfit collaboration

Saturday, December 20, 2014


 Sequin blouse/Nastygal-Black skinny jeans/Primark-Black  boots/Primark-fuzzy jacket/H&M

Hey sweeties,
This post is part of a collaboration of the girls and boys of blogger_lu where we feature another person's outfit as well as our own. As the winter holiday season is the most festive of the year I would say I decided to wear a sparkly sequin black lightweight blouse for my christmas eve look. I paired it with some simple black skinny jeans because you can never go wrong with those. I wore some black boots that have a silver chain on its back because I think that comfort is key to look good in an outfit and since I'm not the most talented person in walking in heels (also quite clumsy and therefore not taking any risks haha).
Anyways I hope you enjoy the holiday season with your beloved ones!


Now here's the blogger I feature:


Hello everyone, it's Monika from Little Chocolate Sheep. It's a pleasure to be featured in Jo's blog for the special Christmas occasion! I have to admit that Christmas is my favorite time of the year and this celebration is really special to me. Not only because of the time spent with my beloved family, delicious food, the joy of gifting (ok, I won't lie and getting :)) the gifts, but also for dressing up a little bit. So this year I chose classic outfit that will never ever fail. Hooray to little black dress with.... some laces. Yes, laces make a huge difference and it's just always gorgeous. Anyways, it wasn't enough for me, so I spiced up an outfit with the printed tights and some silver jewelry. I hope you like it as much as I do and I wish you all an amazing Christmas time!!!!


Check out her blog:

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Thank you for sharing!! And you look very very nice!! :)) have a nice Christmas time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! You look beautiful.

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg