Christmas market 14

Saturday, November 29, 2014



Hey sweeties,
After dance practice with the kids on friday, my friend and I decided to visit the christmas market of Luxembourg city. I basically love the warm an fuzzy (if you get whar I mean) athmosphere which brings a christmas market during such cold days. I feel like the lights and the nicely decorated stand as well as the yummi food overall give you such a pleasant feeling. Also there was a band performing and a lady that I know happened to be part of it as well which was lovely. We spent most of the time walking from on part of the market to next one since it is split in several parts in central Luxembourg. Other than that we enjoyed some yummi unhealthy burgers (no regrets at all haha) and drank hot chocolate. I believe we both had a lovely time!

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg