skincare routine || FALL 2014

Friday, October 31, 2014

Hey sweeties,
After many many months I'm back with a new post which is all about my daytime and nighttime skincare routine. A few months ago I actually only started using all of these together and so far they work really nicely. Also you might be able to see that I'm slightly obsessed over The Body Shop haha. My skin is really combination, it really depends on the day. I'm definitely not an expert with these beauty things, I can only recommend what works for me and hope that it might work on you too.


The Body Sop Vitamine E Cream Exfoliator- I only use this product 2 or 3 times a week to get rid of the dead skin cells on my face. Since it is a cream exfoliator I apply it when my face is dry and rinse it off with water. This product leaves a very clean and fresh feeling to the skin and smells really nicely and my face also feels as soft as a baby bum haha.


The Bodyshop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash-This facial wash is as the name says very very gentle and I would absolutely recommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Vichy Normaderm gel nettoyant-This cleanser is slightly different, even though it leaves my skin with a fresh feeling after using it, it doesn't give me that baby bum skin.

I really like to switch between these two.


The Bodyshop Tea Tree face mask- I use this face mask once or twince a week to properly clean my face. I helps to get rid of blemishes and leaves a really fresh feeling afterwards.


Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel- I bought this baby on the airport more than a year ago I think. It lasted me such a long time and even if I found it expensive at first I have to say that it was worth the money for sure (+-40euros). I use this one in the morning after I cleasned my face and also in the evening before I use my serum. I think that this is a really good investment since this daily cream is moisturizing , it doesn't have a thick but gel-like consitency which is very practical if you're running late because it doesn't take very long to sink into the skin.

Clinique all about eyes - This undereye cream is lovely and leaves a silky finish on the skin. In the beginning it helped reduncing puffs. Unfortunately after a while my skin broke out underneath the eyes therefore I only use it very rarely anymore.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil- If I had to use only one of these products for the rest of my life it would be this serum. I only use this before going to sleep since it takes longer to sink into the skin but it does an amazing job overnight. My skin has the most lovely feel to it the next morning, it helps erasing my blemishes and getting rid of dry patches, it is absolutely lovely!

 I hope you enjoyed this post,
see you soon xxx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg