august wishlist '14

Thursday, August 14, 2014


one-two-three-four-five-six-seven-eight

Hey sweeties,
I hope you've all been good in the time I was away. I know I am horrible with this blogging thing and I am not really sure why I can't seem to find the motivation to write anymore. Anyways, in this wish list I only mentioned things that I really really really want and probably since a long time already. Next week I am going to start my summer job in order to be able to afford some of these things or to go on holidays next year.

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Lovely wishlist. Especially love Daniel Wellington wristwatch, have been dreaming about it for some time now! :)

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) their watches are lovely:)
      xx

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg