wave after wave

Saturday, March 08, 2014

 

Hat-Primark
Blouse-Primark
Necklace-Primark
Leather jacket-Zara
Pants-Dr Denim
Boots-Akira

Hey sweeties, It's been a while since I last posted an outfit on here. The weather was really nice today and I felt just quickly took some pictures with my sister (her outfit will be posted on here very soon). I didn't feel like wearing anything too crazy today so I went for quite an casual outfit and wore a fedora hat and my new red boots to make it a bit more sassy. Today I didn't feel all too well so I hope that I will feel better tomorrow because I have a show with my cheerleading team which will be very exhausting.

What are your thoughts on this outfit?

Kisses xxx

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. You're very great :)
    Super awesome work
    Love it so much!!!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/sk8r.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, loving your boots! Want something like you have for so long. <3

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg