Update

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hey sweeties,
 right now I am about to pack for my 5-day long trip to Poland with school where I will be visiting Ausschwitz and Cracow. I am actually excited and feeling very strange at the same time about this trip. I don't really know how I will feel when being confronted with the way it was back then in Ausschwitz. Is it wrong to feel excited to see something this cruel and terrible in our history? I have no idea to be honest. But I am happy that many of my close friends will come a long and we will support each other to handle our emotions and to share our thoughts. I am so unprepared on how I will react but isn't that normal in a way?
See you in a few days! big kisses

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg