drugstore make-up haul

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hey sweeties, 
It's been two months since I last talked to you. I actually never wanted to take such a long break but I've had quite a lot going on in my life. I've had a lot to study as well as dance shows or show with my cheerleading team. I also had lots of extra practices for those shows and I also had to keep up my social life which isn't easy when you have practice every single day. It's my own fault though haha, got to push through it as always. I have a few posts coming up in the next week (hopefully). I hope you're all doing great:) xx


Face Products


  •  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser: So many bloggers rave about how good this concealer is and I have to say that it has a really nice formula and works great as an undereye concealer to hide your dark circles. LOVE



  • Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20: This concealer is actually a repurchase for me. The one I had before was in the shade 15 and was too light for me but the one in 20 works perfectly fine for me. 


  • Essence match2cover cream concealer: This is another repurchase, really like this one.


  • Essence Sun club in 'blonde': I needed a new bronzer because I broke the one I had before, so I just picked up this one. So far I like it especially its smell, it has a nice coconut scent to it (even some of my male friends loved the smell haha). I also like the fact that it is made for people with lighter skin so it doesn't look to crazy on me which is the case quite often. If anyone has another bronzer suggention, let me know:)


Eye products




  •  L'Oréal Color Appeal Eyeshadow in METAL PLUM: LOVE this eyeshadow, it is the first L'Oréal eyeshadow I've tried and I am really surprised by its amazing pigmentation. This color has a really nice shimmer to it. 




  •  Maybelline Color Tattoo in 65-Pink Gold: This is the 3rd Color Tattoo eyeshadow I own and I basically love them to death. And this pink one is no exception. I actually bought it to use it as a base with my NAKED3 palette. This cream eyeshadow has almost the exact same color as 'Burnout' from the NAKED3 palette, so it works really nicely together, LOVE.



  • Maybelline ROCKET Volum' Express Mascara: I ran out of the mascara I used before (L'Oréal  False Lash Architect Mascara) and wanted to repurchase it. Unfortunately they didn't have it in store so I got this one. I've heard many youtubers talk about this one and so far I really enjoy using it. It gives great volume and length, only downside is that it doesn't separate the lashes as nicely as the mascara I used before or Benefit's 'they're real'.

Lots of love xxx


You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. I'm curious to try Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser, but I'm scared of using anti aging products because I'm to young, so I should use something for my age... But it seems really good!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg