Remember me?

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Hey sweeties,
I can't believe it's been a month since I last talked to you. Time passes so fast at the moment, school and dance/cheer practice is making it impossible for me to post at the moment. However I wanted to share some random pictures of me which can't be considered as proper outfit pictures.. sorry about that.


                       

Here's me being very concentrated  on taking pictures of flowers haha. I had to take these pictures for school and my mom came along and snapped these two photos of me.


Oh and it was Halloween last month! Like every year i had to take care of the kids at our club's halloween ball and I went for this immortal-Lana del Rey-vampire look haha 

Lots of love xxx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg