new glasses

Saturday, February 01, 2014



Hey sweeties,
Two days ago I picked up my new glasses which I am so happy with! I've had another pair of glasses before but I chose it a few years ago and I didn't like the look of them anymore so I wore contacts every single day. I started to get sick of wearing them on a daily basis and asked my mom if I could get some new ones. She agreed and  here's the result. The glasses are from Chanel so they weren't cheap and I'm so thankful that my mom bought them anyways. I'm sure I will wear my glasses now more often in the future, what do you think?

I filmed a video while doing my makeup today  (before I took these pictures), maybe some of you would like to see that as well, please tell me in the comments below.

Kisses xxx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. thanks for the support and the follow, i'll do the same!
    you got a beautiful skin and face wow...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome lady:) thanks as well:) awww thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg