My week on Instagram

Monday, November 04, 2013


Hey sweeties,
I'm back from my cheerleading competition and its been super exciting! Maybe if you want me to do another post on that topic tell me in the comments below:) 


Me showing off my tartan scarf which I'm currently obsessing over! (To hear more about it go to my last post)


Picture I took for my first video on Youtube! By the way I just wondered how many views my video has and expected it be somewhere between 20 and 30. But it actually has over 100 views, so thanks for that! And also thanks for the lovely comments on the last post.This really made my day:)



Yeeey this week was halloween and for that occasion some of my cheerleading teammates and close friends went out. It was just sooooo crowed (which we all expected to be the case) so we just went to a random bar and we actually danced our butts off haha. I also met some of my friends from school which was really fun and I really enjoyed the whole night. 


And then on saturday my cheerleading team went to a competition in Disneyland called the European Open, which is such an amazing event. I love the energy of all the people and you just feel so happy there. On Sunday we visited Disneyland and did some stunting in front of the Disney castle. It was so much fun!


And then there's me at home with my new cup from Disneyland. You probably all recognize this awesome guy right here? Yes its the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. And yes I LOVE Alice in Wonderland haha. 

That was all for this week's posts on Instagram. If you don't follow me already, follow me on @goldenbohemian :) 

Lots of love xx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Great photos, I love those kind of instagram photo posts. :)

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I glad to hear your opinion:) x

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg