random snaps

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hey sweeties, 
It has been a while since I last talked to you. I didn't even realize until now that the last time I posted was almost three weeks ago.. Time seems to fly by at the moment and I don't have a lot of time for blogging, I have around five cheerleading practices a week now since it's only two more weeks until we have our biggest competition of the year the European Open Cup. And then I also have dance practice as well as school and don't forget the social life haha. 

Here are some random snaps of my room, I just felt like posting something today but there was nobody to take pictures so this is all you'll get for now, sorry about that.. 
Anyways I hope you are all doing fine! 







What kinds of posts would you like to see from me? Please tell me in the comments below xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg