My fall staple pieces video (first video EVER)

Tuesday, October 29, 2013


click HERE to see the video
Hey sweeties, today I recorded a video for you. I'm actually quite scared because videos are so different to pictures and writing on my blog, you can see a lot more of my personality and you can hear my English which is not so good (Luxemburgish is my native language). And it's just scary to me haha. I hope some of you enjoy this video anyways and I would be pleased to hear your opinions.

Lots of love, xx

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Good video Jo! (not that I will be wearing anything that you showed, but none the less)
    You're English is great! no need to worry about that. Honestly I love your accent! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amos:) haha yes I see. I'm glad you think so, I didn't even know that I had an accent hahah and I have no idea what it sounds like to americans:) haha

      Delete
  2. Wow, deck cool. Däin Englesch ass deck gudd an et héiert een guer net dass de Letzebuerger bass :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Carmen, ass leiw vun dir:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg