wedding bells

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hey sweeties, 
First of all I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update you as much as I would have liked to these past two weeks, schools has restarted as well as my after school activities which use up a lot of time.

Anyways, here's the outfit I wore to my lovely friend's wedding (she's also my cheerleading coach). The wedding was held in Germany half an hour away from where I live. The weather was quite nice so I was happy that I didn't have to bring along a coat or jacket (besides this thin blazer). It was held outdoor underneath the trees and it was just beautiful. The bride just looked like a princess, it was breath-taking. 




dress-Francesca's (got it in Vegas)
bag-Monki
blazer-Nasty Gal
shoes-Primadonna (veeeeeery uncomfortable, almost died in those heels)

You Might Also Like

10 Kommentare

  1. so cute! I love your shoes :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a little stunner! I love the dress. xxx

    www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress works great with your eyes, pretty!

    xx Claude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing heels! And you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute, I love your dress and hairstyle ! :)

    http://www.mymymode.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg