nail polish love

Monday, September 02, 2013


p2 COLOR VICTIM nail polish in '920 up in the air!'



Hey sweeties,
I'm introducing you to my new favorite nail polish. Blue has always been my favorite color and also think it matches every hair color very nicely when it comes to clothes as well as to nail polish. I especially love this color since it has a slight purple undertone to it. And another reason I bought it is because it matches my dress perfectly that I will be wearing to my friend's wedding! By the way can't wait for you all to see that dress.

I quickly wanted to thank everyone that commented on my last few posts because that's what motivates me to keep going, so a big thank you for that! Kisses


You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg