DNART-photo project

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hey sweeties,
As I already mentioned my sister and I were part of a photo project  called DNART. My friend Bruno took the pictures of us in a studio in France. It was so fun to be part of that project and I definitely don't regret participating. It was a very interesting experience since I've never done any kind of shooting before this one which explains why I was so nervous. Fortunately I had my sister with me and her presence made it so much easier for me to feel comfortable. The team was just amazing! I met some great people there that inspire me a lot in what I'm doing. I also learned a lot about photography, lightning, and my lack of self-confidence. Even if this was supposed to be a simple shoot, I can take a lot of this knowledge along the way with me.





Take a look at Oliveirart on facebook: click here
Take a look at the DNART project: click here

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg