August faves 2013

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hey sweeties, 
Can't believe that August is already over.. which means that it's time for this month's faves!



  • Urban Outfitters nail polish in BOHEMIAN SUMMER : I've been searching for a nice nail polish that had little pieces of confetti (how I like to call them) in it. I was really happy when I found this one! It also looks super cute on my nails.



  • Urban Outfitters bracelet: I am not an arm-candy girl that likes lots of big bracelets but I do like some dainty and simple ones. I instantly fell in love with this bracelet and I also bought it for my three girlfriends, besties!




  • Mac lip pencil in HIP'N'HAPPY: Yes guys, I finally got my hands on some Mac products! When it comes to lipsticks/lip pencils I always like to go for a pinker shade for whatever reason. I initially bought this pencil as a base color underneath my lipstick but I just LOVE the way the lip pencil looks on its own. WHAT DO YOU THINK?



  • Hunger Games trilogy: Ok guys, I'm obsessed. As simple as that. I never read books except for school because I don't have time. I love these books, they're just amazing to me. I'm currently reading the 3rd and last book of this trilogy (MOCKINGJAY) and I simply love it.


 

  • Urban Ouftitters daisy crop shirt: This is just one of these crop tops/shirts that I couldn't resist buying and that I already wore to death.




  • American Apparel denim skater skirt: I almost like every single skater skirt because of its shape. It gives the illusion of a slimmer waist. This skirt is perfect since denim is so easy to style. And this skirt gives every outfit a put-together look that still doesn't scream 'trying too hard'. LOVE.

So I guess that's it for my August faves! I hope you enjoyed this post an see you again soon. Kisses

You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. amazing favourites! love the daisy crop shirt and the nail polish! the lipstick looks fab on you!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much:) I'm glad you like them:) x

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, we don't have Urban Outfiters store here in Latvia! When I saw your bracelet, I just fell in love, so right now, just because of that beautiful and simple bracelet it feels sad, that we don't have Urban Outfiters here. I really like your nail polish! Unseen color:) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also do not have an Urban Outfitters here it Luxembourg so I try to go to one every time we're abroad:) or even shop online:) they really do have some amazing stuff! Thank you:) nice day to you too! x

      Delete
  3. Loving that pink lip pencil on you, it really does suit you!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg