a book of love

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hey sweeties,
I finally found time and motivation to take a few pictures and post them. Unfortunately most of them didn't turn out clear so these two are the only ones I will show you. Next to me you can see our new book shelf from Ikea where we collect all sorts of books. 

By the way I still have to share a video with you from a shoot I did a few days ago. But more about that later!  


Top-Urban Outfitters
Cardigan-H&M
Trousers-Dr Denim
Shoes-Sascha
Bag-Asos
Bracelet-Urban Outfitters


You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. is this your room? its so organized <3 love this look!!!

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not. Mine is not as organized that's why I don't take pictures in it haha. Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Very pretty you are! Nice combination!

    xx

    Alina
    wavystyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg