woppin' watermelon

Tuesday, July 16, 2013




Hey sweeties, it's been almost a month since I haven't talked to you and I must admit that I feel pretty bad about it. School's over now, so I have more time to do the things I want. But I honestly start to feel a bit bored already since I'm having no more dance practises except for cheerleading.

I just wanted to quickly share my love for the Clinique chubby sticks! I think they're awesome, the one I own is in the shade 06 woppin' watermelon. They're basically 'moisturizing lip colour balms' as it's suggested on the packaging. LOVE them.

Have you tried any of these lip crayons yet?

I'm trying to get back more into blogging, so are there any suggestions on what you would like to see from me?

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg