June

Saturday, June 01, 2013

 Hey sweeties,

I thought it was time for another outfit. Since I was alone at home this afternoon, I had to take the pictures on my own which doesn't come out good.. Anyways this evening I'm going to spend at a friend's where we will have food and just hang out and I'm already really excited hihi. Anyways I hope you like the post:)

kisses xx

 Selfie 


Outfit details
blouse-Vero Moda
skirt-Primark
Ring-I AM
watch-Casio
nails-nails inc. London in the shade 'kensington high street'

You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. Hey,
    schöne Outfit!!!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is amaaazing! You are honestly gorgeous! has anyone ever told you you look like the main actress in ''the carrie diaries''? you remind me a lot of her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that comment just made my day:) no actually not hihi:) xx

      Delete
  3. you're such a pretty girl! love your hair! xx

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg