Haul

Monday, May 13, 2013

  
  • Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade Light.
  • Clinique CC cream in the shade Light. (only wore this once, but love it so far)

  • different face masks (which you can only get in Germany)

  • Balea anti-bacterial hand gel.
  • Balea deodorant Fresh Lime.
  • Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur hair repair Oil. (love this so far)  


  • Essie Nail Lacquer in the shade mezmerised. 
  • L'Oréal Top Coat Smoky (I actually wanted to get a black nail polish but I picked up the wrong one. This is a dark topcoat which I will probably never use, any suggestions on how to use this one?)

Any requests or ideas for future posts? Just let me now in the comments below!:)

 
That's everthing I can show you since I didn't find any nice clothing pieces during my school trip.. But anyways, I hope you liked the post and see you next time!

xx

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Et gesait een, dass de am dm wars :D Lieben den dm sou wéi sou iwwerdriwwen an ech wees net waat ech soll maachen wann ech rem ganz zu Letzebuerg wunnen xD Hunn deen top coat zwar net mee du kanns en jo einfach mol iwert verschiddenen vun dengen Neellacken probéieren, vlait gefällt der eng Faarw am donklen jo besser, zum Beispill eng rout :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe genau:) ass eben praktesch well d'preisen net sou heisch sinn:) jo mengen dat man ech och, merci awer fir d'idee:) xx

      Delete
  2. fabelhafte ausbeute! vor allem das fresh lime deo und die clinique produkte! :-)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg