New in

Friday, April 05, 2013

 






 





Hello sweeties,

Yesterday I went shopping and went a bit crazy at Zara. I bought these 3 pairs of pants. I also bought a pair of summer shorts, I love the pattern and the texture of it, it kind of appears vintage to me. I also went a bit shoe-crazy, the flats are from Eden and the heeled sandals are from Zara and I absolutely love them! 

I'm sorry that I didn't update my blog yesterday and the day before. I feel very lazy lately and spend a lot of time at home watching Navy CIS (addict). I'm not in a productive mood haha sorry about that!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post.

Have a nice weekend! xx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Wow, cool Saachen! Déi Shorts and lescht Schung gesin deck schéin aus :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg