wish list

Tuesday, March 05, 2013







I am back with a little post after a very long time once again. I know I've been the worst blogger ever lately but I just have to do so much stuff for school and dance etc. and it's very hard for me to find time to blog.

These two items would be just perfect for spring in my opinion. They're both from Nasty Gal and I just fell in love with them! The bag is obviously a dupe of the Alexander Wang Rocco bag but unfortunately the Alexander Wang one is simply way too expensive for me so I will probably get this bag as an alternative to it. It looks identically and is a lot cheaper of course. You can also find an orangie/brown version with  gun-metal coloured studds on their site! These white/beige cutout-boots from Jeffrey Campbell are just beautiful in my opinion. The colour reminds me of hot summer days and I think that they would look gorgeous with a nice summerdress or a pair of ripped shorts. Also they are very on trend because of their cutout on the side which makes the boots very wearable during the hot days. I've never owned a pair of summerboots but these would be perfect as a first pair!


Here is a picture of what I wore today!
 The jacket & shirt are from Primark and my current favourite earrings are from SIX 

see you x

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg