100th post!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013




I cannot believe that this is my 100th post! I've had this blog for quite a while now but I didn't post anything interesting or worth reading. So hopefully this will change, I'm trying to put more time and effort into my blog and I hope that it will pay off! Thanks to those who support what I am doing and who keep commenting on posts! That really is the best motivation to continue having a blog!



Faux leather vest-Primark
black/grey acid washed denim-Dr Denim
skull bag/clutch-Primark
YingYang ring-Claire's

This is what I wore to school today. I like it because it keeps you warm but also looks very nice. Of course I didn't use the bag as my schoolbag haha. I'm sorry but I haven't been able to take proper outfit pictures, mainly because the lightning is so bad in this room and my camera doesn't focus well:(

follow me on instagram if you want to @goldenbohemian
x

You Might Also Like

11 Kommentare

  1. Cool Vest!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. den Gillet ass wieklech cool!:)

    xx Claude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leather vest is just adorable. Congrats on your 100th post!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag x

    ide love if you checked my blog! xx 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) I already checked it, it's really good!:) x

      Delete
  5. You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
    I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC. Please let me know? ;)

    Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg