february favorites

Friday, March 08, 2013

Hello everybody;
I thought I would share my February favorites with you. I haven't done these kind of posts before yet but I really enjoy reading them on other blogs, so maybe some of you might like this.

Beauty




-Essie nailpolish in the shade 'bordeau'
I bought this nailpolish on my trip to Saarbruecken. I was so excited to try it for the first time! I've had this on my nails for such a long time! I removed it and put another colour on but on the next day I removed that one to put the Essie nailpolish on again. (haha) I just love the colour and it also stays on for a large time especially if you a apply a topcoat.

-Christian Dior Lipstick: Rouge Dior Nude in the shade 553-sillage
This was a present for my birthday back in October. I wear it a hell of a lot since then. The formula is amazing and it feels super silky on your lips. But unfortunately it is quite (very) expensive.

Fashion


-False leather vest from Primark
I've been wearing my false leather vest from Primark so much this month! It's just a very nice piece to throw over your jumper and it adds a little extra to your outfit.



-Galaxy dress from Nasty Gal
I received this dress some weeks ago and I must admit that I am in LOVE with it. I know the galaxy trend is already getting a bit old but I don't mind. I love that the galaxy print has a more pastel tone to it. The chiffon makes the dress very wearable on hot summerdays! I can't wait to wear this. (maybe with the leather vest? would you rock that?)

Jewellery



-Ring from SIX
When I first saw this ring Iknew I would end up buying it! I love how the ring looks elegant an simple and is still a statement piece. I've got a lot of compliments on it and one friend even thought it was from the brand Pandora haha but I only payed 5euro for this baby.

these were all of my favorites! hope you liked it
see you x

You Might Also Like

7 Kommentare

  1. Oh, I'm in love with that beautiful leather jacket! And nail polish tone is just wonderful! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe me too:) thanks for commenting!:) x

      Delete
  2. the nail polish by essie is fabulous! such a pretty colour! thanks for sharing!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) you're welcome! I really like your blog:) x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! =) I already follow you ;) So thank you for following me back!

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg