Beige inspiration

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I actually wanted to do another kind of post for the weekend but unfortunately I didn't find time and I honestly didn't have anything exciting to talk about. Sorry about that!

I am currently in love with the colour beige, I don't even know why it just kind of expresses my mood if that makes sense haha. I will wear this colour a lot during spring time so I thought I'd do a little post about it! (pictures via weheartit.com and tumblr.com)

x























You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. Love the heels, so pretty!! :)

    http://www.ftalecreations.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them heels too! So cute !

    makelifecolorful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed:)
      thanks for commenting xx

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg