beauty haul

Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER SWEETIES!
I hope you spent a good time with your family or friends today!

I went shopping like a few days ago and I thought I would share my new beauty products with you. I actually bought some products I already wanted to buy for a long period of time, so I decided to get some of them.
 

  • Essie nailpolish in the shade Nice is Nice. I've been looking for a nice pastel/mint colored nail polish for a while and I just to get this one. As I already mentioned in an older post, I am simply in love with Essie because they do so many nice colours and they stay on for a long time. I would describe this colour as a pastel purple colour with a slightly greyish tone to it (if that makes sense haha). 
  • Manhattan Quick Dry pastel mint nail polish. I'm sorry I cannot tell you the name of the shade, there is no annotation on the bottle neither did I find the colour on there site (seems like this colour doesn't exist hm?) Okay guys I'm honest with you, I personally don't feel like yellow nail polishes look nice expect during the summer time when you're nicely tanned. But something just made me want to get it haha. I haven't tried it out yet but hopefully it will looks as nice on the nails as it does in the bottle.

  • Maybelline Fit me powder in the shade 125. A friend of mine actually recommened this to me so I decided to look up some reviews and a lot of people wrote how much they loved this product. When I first tried it out I wasn't that impressed to be honest maybe because my expectations were already quite high. I like it but I'm sure there are better ones on the market.
  • L'Oréal True match foundation (on the bottle it says the french name) in the shade Rose Vanilla. I wanted this baby for such a long time and I finally got it. I must say that I´m not sure if I got the right shade for my skin but in the drugstore I bought it they didn´t have all of the shades they do so I just picked out the one that worked best for me. I have to say that I´m quite impressed with the quality of this product. It is by far the best liquid drugstore foundation I´ve ever used. I also like the fact that it has a pump which it apparently doesn´t have in the US I read which makes I really easy to get the right amount of product you need. I also like the nice slightly glowy finish it gives to the skin. LOVE

  • Garnier Summer haid spray. I wanted to buy a product that makes my hair a bit lighter again with damaging my hair too much. I´ve owned a simular (or maybe the same?) hair spray years ago and I remember that it worked really well so I thought I would give it a try. But I have to say that the smell of this is just ho-rri-ble. It smells like something chemical so I suppose that this is not as healthy for the hair as a thought it was haha.
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Shampoo for curly hair. I found this at the drugstore and I didn´t want to buy it in full size so I just bought it in a smaller travelling size. I´ve only tried this shampoo once so I cannot really see a difference but I will definetely use this again because it smells just like in Shampoo heaven.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in the shade 40-Permanent Taupe. I read some posts on other blogs about this and saw a commercial on television (yes I got influenced by some stupid commercial,shame on me) and I thought it would be interesting to try. I have to say that I really like it, it´s super easy to put on, you can simply use your fingers and don´t need any expensive brushes and it doesn´t take you more than a few seconds. For me this is the perfect way to put some colour to my eyes without spending too much time (or money). Also the cream texture doesn´t feel heavy at all but you can easily blend it in. Even though I cannot promise that this will stay on for 24 hours as the name of it says but let´s be honest, who needs to wear make-up for 24 hours? Well I don´t. For me this is definitively a winner.
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. Ok ok I know every beauty blogger or youtuber owns this palette haha but I just love the natural, simple but still different and nice colours this palette has. I didn´t want to buy the Naked1 or the Naked2 palette since I just think they´re too expensie for a make-up beginner like me. I don´t try to waste these eyeshadows too much since they were expensive so I only wore them twice until now but I have to say that they´re really nice and pigmented. Anyway it is hard to get a nice eye make-up look if you own bad brushes haha but that´s just a general thing when it comes to eyeshadow. 

That´s it, I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you think.


Please follow me on Bloglovin´ , Google Friend Connect will be shut down !!

See you xxx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Cool Saachen hues de hei, ech wousst guer net, datt et eng Naked Basics Palette gett well d´Naked 1+2 sin mir och ze deier xD
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci:) Dach am Sephora hunn ech se fonnt,hehe verstinn ech ganz gutt:) x

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg