all black everything inspiration

Friday, March 29, 2013












Hello sweetiest, I know I've been absent for quite a while now (shame on me) but I was so so busy the past two weeks. I'm completly redocorating my room and I still need a few days until I'm totally finished with it!
I'm currently in a strange mood when it comes to clothes. I wear a lot of black and grey pieces of clothing and I really like the look of leather and monochrome clothes. For most of the time I wore sweatpants the past week because I painted my room and I cannot wait to show you my new room!

Tomorrow I'm going to the hairdressers to get my hair cut finally after 2 years (I'm serious!). I'm so scared guys because I hate my curly hair when it's short.. Wish me luck haha.

I wish you all a nice weekend!
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg