new in

Thursday, February 07, 2013





I thought I'd share some of my latest purchases with you. I have been looking for a simple white and black striped blouse for such a  long time! I was so happy when I finally found one that I liked, this one is from Vero Moda by the way. I went to town last week and  I just couldn't resist buying a new pair of Dr Denim Skinny pants. The ones I bought have a black/grey acid washed pattern to it which I instantly fell in love with! Tomorrow is our last day of school and then we will finally have a week off! I already have planned to meet up with some friends or go to a home party but I am pretty sure I will find time to make new outfit posts. And at this occasion I wanted to ask you which kind of posts you would like to see in the future?
Outfit posts,beauty posts,haul videos(I would try at least) or maybe just some random posts of my daily life? I would really appreciate to hear your opinions. I hope you're all doing fine!

x

You Might Also Like

8 Kommentare

  1. awesome shirt :) i love stripes
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) me too!
      goldenbohemian.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I'm in love :)
    With love,
    Miriam (http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk bloesje! misschien moet ik binnekort maar even langs de vero moda!

    ik heb je gevolgd! volg je mij ook terug?
    kus kus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, I don't speak Dutch sorry but I actually understood all of this (I unsterand German and French so) :) I'm glad you like it! Thanks for following! I follow you now too:)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the shirt- Vera Moda is one of my favourite stores!! Sadly we only have concessions of it here in the UK rather than big solo stores! Lovely blog- following you now! Follow me? Only just started so all follows are really appreciated!!

    www.shehasalwaysbeenadreamer.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following:) yes sure I can follow you:) xx

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg