new in

Thursday, January 31, 2013





Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing fine!
I wanted to share with you some of my latest purchases. I've been looking for new black shoes  in the style of chucks but this time I didn't feel like buying Converse again, so I decided to pick up these black shoes from Superga. My mum actually ordered them, well let's say, she didn't do it on purpose haha. She purchased some books etc on Amazon and she didn't see that I had put the shoes into the 'shopping bag' haha. But I have to say that I really like the shoes and I will probably wear them a lot.
I also bought these nailpolishes at Claire's. I am honestly not such a big fan of Claire's but I ended up buying something anyway. So I found these four colors which I really liked and I just couldn't resist buying them. As you can see I bought a mint green one, a mint baby blue one, a silver one and a blue glitter topcoat. They were 3 euro each which isn't too expensive in my opinion since you get them in 'bottles' of 9 ml. So compared to the little Sephora nailpolishes these ones were quite a good deal.

See you xx

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I am following you now!
    Big kiss*

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg