fake candles

Thursday, January 24, 2013




I actually wanted to make an outfit post today but unfortunately the lightning was so bad that none of the pictures turned out focused. The dark blue peplum top I'm wearing is from Mango. I instantly fell in love with it! I also bought these two heart glass jar candle things and I think they look really cute. I like the way candles look but I tend to use fake candles since I'm a very clumsy person and I'm a scared that my room will burn down haha, I know quite a paranoid thought.

hope to make a proper outfit post soon! xx

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Schéinen Top :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment! I love hearing from other bloggers that live in Luxembourg too:) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg