new in

Saturday, December 29, 2012




Some of my recent buys. I have to tell you first I usually think leopard print looks very cheap but I just fell for these shoes, also they were only 10euros so I couldn't resist haha. The shoes are from a local shop, the name of the brand is SM New York (I think you can also find the brand online). The ring and the necklace are from shops in Germany where I went last week. The belt is from 'Veritas'.
I'm packing my stuff now because tomorrow we're leaving for Austria as I already mentioned. I'm not very motivated to go skiing at the moment but hopefully my mood will change.
I will take my camera and my sister's laptop with me so that I can maybe post!:)

x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg