60's velvet

Saturday, November 24, 2012








This is what happens when I have enough time to take proper pictures: the sun disappears and my pictures all get messed up and I have to save them with this 60's look-alike filter thing haha.

Today I got this burgundy velvet skirt from American Apparel which my cousin ordered for my birthday back then. I am really happy with it and I'm sure I'm going to wear it a hell of a lot! 

Btw I'm not ill anymore yeeeey!:) 

hope you are having a nice weekend xx

You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare

  1. Such a beautiful skirt! I want the same one now :))


    http://theaprilfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you:) i can absolutely recommend it:) x

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg