Wednesday

Wednesday, October 31, 2012



Glitter collar blouse from Zara
Dog jumper from Review
knit tights from H&M
Flatform Boots from Asos.com

Today I felt like taking some pictures again. I tend to take pictures right after lunch since the lightning is best in this room around that time. Thought I'd go for something more girly and 'cute' . I really adore this new jumper and my glitter collar blouse. We currently have holidays here, so that's why I was able to take more pictures. Tomorrow I am going to meet my family and have lunch with them and if I have some time left, I can make a little photo session with my gorgeous cousin!  Hope you like the look and maybe leave a comment:( because it's really sad to feel like I would write for myself only..

Have a nice eve xx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Gesäit deck schéin aus, den Pullover ass léif :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg