monday

Monday, October 01, 2012


It's monday again and I had a really heavy school day. I had two hours of gym class and after that I just wanted to sleep, but fortunately I had 1 class off (art history) and I went to Caspar, which is a really lovely coffee shop near  my school. I ate so much that now I have to do fitness! I'm trying hard to blog more but for the moment it's not really easy since school restarted and also my dance classes and I'm a busy bee. I still have to get used to be forced to study even though I don't want to..

Cheers

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Great blog dear!!
    cool look
    thanks for your lovely comment
    followed you on GFc and bloglovin!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady:) you're welcome!
      Thank you so much xx

      Delete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg