remix

Monday, September 24, 2012

I used to have a lot more looks on my LB, but some time ago I deleted them all from the site since I wouldn't
wear any of these outfits anymore. However, I thought it was fun to share the pictures with you, so that you can see the evolution of my looks. Most of them I really don't like anymore.



 posing strangely..

 bad quality picture back then

 probably the oldest picture







 snow in the background yeeee






 strange editing hehe


 fitness machine in the background,really nice hehe

If you want to know where any of the clothing items come from, just ask in a comment below.
Have a nice week xx


You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Some of these outfits, is really nice! I enjoyed this post:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg