Fun-day

Sunday, September 02, 2012

So today I spent my day with my gorgeous friend Annick I know since I was a little kiddie. So we decided to go to Luxembourg city since the shops were open today. But first of all we missed our train! haha. So we took some pictures somewhere near the train station. After we finally got another train we went shopping at Zara and H&M where we bought some nice winter clothing. After that we went to the annual fair called 'Schueberfouer'. But we didn't feel like using any attractions but we wanted to eat something yummy and unhealthy haha, Strawberries in black chocolate mhhhhhhm delicious. 

much love,Jo
















You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. from where is yout bag? :)
    you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love strawberry with chocolate,it's my favorite thing to eat on the ,,fouer'' ;)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your awesome comment on my blog! ;)

    Cheers,
    Eros (www.HermesIsMyDad.com)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and help me get better x

Bloggers of Luxembourg